Kids’ Summer Camps at the National Fitness Center in Knoxville
School’s out! Register your kids for an action-packed summer camp full of activities at the National Fitness Center in Knoxville, located on Tazewell Pike.
Children ages 5-12 years will meet new friends and have loads of fun at our gym, as each week offers a different themed camp. You can enroll your kids in one or all throughout the summer holiday:
- Karate Camp teaches basic stances, blocks, discipline, and respect
- Mad Scientists camp offers science-themed games and activities
- NFC Olympians offers a week of Olympic sports and activities
- Blast from the Past offers games and activities from decades ago.
- Ancient Egypt teaches all about the Egyptian Pyramids, Mummies, Culture, and more through games and activities.
- Safari Fun teaches about animals both new and familiar through hands-on activities, games
- Swim Camp offers aquatic games and activities by CPR certified coaches
- All-Star Sports camp focuses on team sports such as flag football, soccer, volleyball, baseball/softball, and games like dodgeball, kickball, and badminton.
- Spirit Week celebrates the end of our summer camp journey and welcoming a new school year.
For information about weekly summer camp schedules, camp fees, and enrollment, please call our health club in Knoxville at (865) 687-6066 or email Cassie Walker, Children’s Activity Director, at [email protected].